Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Potter again

I've been doing nothing since the 6th Harry Potter book came out, outside of work, except read Harry Potter. I even watched Prisoner of Azkaban twice yesterday on cable (well, parts of it anyway). I suppose that, like last time, this transient obsession will wane (though, with a new movie coming out in November, that may not happen until sometime early in 2006). Currently, I'm re-reading the Goblet of Fire since I read that a lot of the book won't be in the November film.

On another note, anyone happening upon this blog who can tell me anything about the black kid in the Prisoner of Azkaban film who got the good lines ("like trying to catch smoke with your bare hands") while regular characters didn't, please drop me a line in the comments. Unless he's Boy 1 or Boy 2, I can't find him in the credits listed on imdb.com.

No comments: